It is a pleasure to experience professional behaviour in everyday life – not only for your own progress and well-being but for everyone’s benefit. You can learn to appear more self-assured and represent your company more attractively at every occasion and opportunity. Such skillful application of modern etiquette is achievable for every open-minded person and creates fertile ground for interesting encounters.
ideally 12, managers and employees if possible from different departments
Ideally, participants should also have completed Time Management and Work Flow
- What is "professional behaviour”? Why do I want it?
- What is my goal? What is my personal brand (= what do I stand for?)
- First encounters: greetings, titles, hierarchies
- Analysing and addressing challenging behaviours and situations
- Business Ethics: reliability
- Small Talk: scoring and pitfalls
- Showing up: space, dress code, table manners
- My next steps