Who am I and where am I going? What was once the vision quest in old cultures is now used to create the “personal brand”. What is the source of my power and how do I direct it for my good as well as everyone’s good?
With answers to these questions, you can better assume responsibility for your particular positions in your various systems: the company, team, family, etc.
And – finally your present positions can be improved so you acting from your true essence, strength and joy.
|Participants:||ideally 12, managers and employees if possible, from different departments|
Ideally, participants should also have completed Time Management and Work Flow
- What does "self-branding" mean? Why should I do it?
- What is my goal?
- What is at the heart of my brand?
- What / who encourages and empowers me, what / who weakens me?
- How to stay on the ball – and follow through
- Purposeful and focused communication and presentation
- Networking with a global reach
- My next steps