Horses give us a rare gift: direct, immediate and unbiased feedback as to your clarity. Because of these animals’ high sensitivity, your leadership behavior is perceived and mirrored holistically and not selectively. You can thus experience and learn how to build transparent relationships and make it easy for others to follow your lead.
No prior experience with horses is necessary.
|Price:||invest 1,900.00 € net plus VAT|
|Date:||SAT/SUN 19–20 SEP 2021|
- My Definition of Leadership
- Nonverbal Feedback: direct and honest from the horse’s mouth
- Clear mind – clear directions: cooperative horse
- Living your role as leader, pursuing visions
- Experience the importance of goal clarity, wisdom, simplicity, straightforwardness, consistency, self-confidence, willpower, assertiveness, serenity, and fairness
- Strengthening your strengths and managing your weaknesses