Being a coach is the easiest way to create long-term and good relationships. You succeed in unleashing the potential of your partner to work together. You enable your partner to recognize their "WHAT I really want" and "WHY": WHAT motivates them, WHAT they want to achieve, WHY they want to achieve it, WHAT hinders them.
Thus, your partner develops a reliable inner compass to achieve common goals. In this way you support them with practical and effective coaching methods. As a manager, you create win-win situations between you, your company and employees, colleagues, customers and service providers.
|Participants:||ideally 9, managers and prospective managers|
|Price:||invest 1,600.00 € net plus VAT|
|Date:||TUE/WED 08–09 JUN 2021|
- The Inner Attitude: Coach - Consultant - Mentor - Moderator - Leader
- Know your own blind spots
- Role clarification: Coach and coachee
- Systemic laws: everything is contingent
- Drawing sociograms: with persons, figures, symbols
- Group dynamics and their impact
- Issues Clarification: coaching tools
- The power of words, images, rituals
- Challenging coaching situations
- Coaching framework and procedure
- Coaching possiblitilies, liabilities, limits